ATTENTION LOWER BACK PAIN & SCIATICA (LEG PAIN) SUFFERERS...
Lower Back Pain & Sciatica WORKSHOP Reveals How to Naturally Heal Lower Back Pain & Sciatica for Good.
Tuesday May 19th
at our Main Street location
Call 435-843-1311 or Register Here
- Do you suffer with stubborn lower back or leg pain when you stand or walk?
- Do you get pain when you sit for very long or drive your car?
- Does your back ever “go out” if you move the wrong way?
- Do you experience pain, numbness, and tingling into your butt, groin, or anywhere in your leg?
- Are you afraid your pain will get worse, if you don’t do anything about it?
If you answered YES to any of the above questions, this Lower Back Pain & Sciatica WORKSHOP may be a life changer for you.
"I was unable to move without severe pain in my lower back. After one treatment by Meier & Marsh PT I was up and walking freely. By day three, my overall ability was nothing more than miraculous."
~Mark S., Stansbury Park
Hello, back pain and sciatica can completely ruin your life...
- It can mess up your work and your ability to earn a living.
- It can ruin travel plans and fun family time.
- It can make simple things like shopping for groceries a big challenge.
- It can take the joy out of life & make you dependent on others and can cause depression, stress, and other health problems too! No fun!
If you’re confused about what to do and are looking for answers, here’s some of what you will learn from the specialists at Meier & Marsh PT who have already treated 1000’s of patients with this stubborn problem...
- The Single Biggest #1 Mistake lower back pain & sciatica sufferers make that actually stops them from healing...
- The 3 Most Common Causes of Lower Back Pain & Sciatica (stubborn leg pain!).
- How to Choose the Best & Least Expensive Treatment for the Cause of Your Pain (we’ll show you how to save $2732 in medical costs).
- How a problem in your lower back can cause pain, numbness, or tingling in your leg.
- What successful treatment actually looks like (we’ll show you) without the side effects of pills, injections, or surgery.